Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbyes are hard

It is that time of the year here when my friends leave to spend their summers in a cooler climate. Sunday the Easter choir will give two performances and they sound wonderful. The music is great. Jean and Judy and I will sing a special during the offering and it will be our last time to sing as a trio this year since they too go north. I miss my friends when they go but I look forward to their return in the fall. After a busy winter, for me it brings a season of more relaxing activities. With only one church service on Sunday John and I will get to go out for breakfast after church again. I love that. :) I get to look forward to vacations this summer to visit all of our family. John and I cherish that time with everyone. Noone ever wants to come to our house for the 4th of July?! Hmmm..maybe if we put in a pool. I pray you all have a blessed Easter.

No comments: