Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sweet Success!!


Whoopee!! I did it. I'm so excited. I'm going to get my camera out and start taking pictures to play with. This is the mighty Thor as an 8 week old puppy. Can you imagine naming a little cutie like this "Thor"? You know that wasn't my pick. Yep, John wanted him to have a macho name. I guess that is his substitute for having a macho dog like a Rottweiler or something. He has grown into the name though. He is now 5 pounds of determination and rascal.

Now that I have mastered this task, I can turn my attention to the dinner I should be working on. We are having our neighbors over for a tri-tip barbecue later this afternoon. It will be the first block party of the season. Monday I'll have to get back to the gym routine. This neighborhood likes to eat and the season is upon me. It's fun though.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Thor is so cute!