Thursday, October 18, 2007

What a Guy!

I'm stunned. He came home, rode his exercise bike, made a toddy, and sat down and read the manual for the new remote! He didn't ask me how, he READ THE MANUAL. Wow!! He got it all figured out in record time. Now I am well aware that he is a very intelligent man and can do anything he sets his mind to but usually that doesn't include stuff like this. What does this demonstrate? It demonstrates his determination to have total control of the TV. For any of you that have visited us, you know he is KING of the remote. If I want to decide what to watch on TV, I go to the bedroom and watch that one. The good news ~ he is quite happy with the new DVR. His only question?....was I sure the old remote wouldn't work the new machine? The moral to this story .... it's hard for a man to part with his remote.

No comments: